Tea tree oil
Black seed oil
Get all three body soaps for one low price!
Natural properties that help your skin:
- Honey – contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties that rid your skin of dirt and bacteria, as well as prevent and treat acne; also full of antioxidants and boosts collagen production
- Tea tree oil – also has antiseptic properties that are used to treat oily skin; its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe and relieve painful, irritating skin, which aids in treating both acne and psoriasis
- Rose oil – contains Vitamin E and also helps reduce inflammation
- Coconut oil – contains antimicrobial properties that can help heal scarring of the skin, treat acne and fight inflammation
- Coffee grounds – good exfoliant for the skin that contains caffeic acid, which is an antioxidant that helps reduce premature aging of skin cells (or wrinkles)
- Black seed oil – contains antioxidant properties, which help relieve inflammation, fight off acne and improve moisture and hydration of the skin
- Hydrated Goat’s Milk – contains fatty acids that help repair the skin barrier, probiotics to encourage the growth of normal skin flora and Vitamin A to help gently exfoliate; keeps your skin soft and moisturized
Use these bars of soap on any part of the body, including the face.